Documents You Need To Sell Your House
When it comes to selling your home, it can be a little overwhelming. There are so many finer details and a large number of documents you need in order for a transaction to complete.
Here at Fast Cash Property, we can guide you through the entire process of selling your house fast to us, and below you’ll find all the documents you need to sell your home…
What Documents Do You Need To Sell Your Home
Take a look at all the documents you need to ensure you can sell your home and not delay any potential sale.
- Proof of Identity: Of course, first things first you need to have is proof of identity for your solicitor. This can be a passport or driving license, or documents such as a birth certificate or utility bill.
- Property Title Deeds: This document proves you are the owner of the property.
- Shared Freehold Documentation: If applicable and your home retains a share of freehold, you will have to provide the Shared Freehold Documentation.
- Energy Performance Certificate: An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) has to be provided by law and highlights how energy efficient a home is.
- Fittings & Content Form: This is known as a TA10 and includes exactly what you get with the sale of a home. For example, any outbuildings, trees, sheds and furniture.
- Property Information Form: This is commonly referred to as a TA6 and highlights further information about the property which may otherwise not be known. For example, if your home is on a main flight path, suffers noise pollution, any complaints and disputes with neighbours and more.
- Mortgage Details: You need to provide details on your current mortgage plan, including details about your account and the money you still owe.
Selling With Fast Cash Property
Here at Fast Cash Property we make every sale as simple as possible and can help you with any paperwork and documents you need.
We liaise with solicitors, pay all the solicitors fees and take the lead on the documents where we can, so it’s simply a case of reading and signing for our potential sellers.
We can draft up the paperwork and complete a property sale in as little as a week, while you can find how our entire process works by clicking here.
If you’d like to speak to one of our team and discuss selling and the documentation you need, get in touch with one of our experts today and get the potential sale of your property started.